Paula Guttilla : Hatchet Canyon Photography
Paula Guttilla Photographer
Hatchet Canyon Photography
My passion for photography started when I received my first camera at the age of 10, a Kodak Brownie. The wonderful photos in the Life Magazines and National Geographic that came to my home inspired me.
I was born and raised in Newton, Massachusetts and attended the University of Denver in Colorado. I met my husband Tom backpacking in Europe in 1972. I have worked for Jay Baxter, CPA for 34 years as an Accountant / Enrolled Agent. I now work only tax seasons. I have two grown children and five grandchildren.
Cameras – Canon Digital EOS 7D and EOS R
A few of my Accolades:
Smithsonian Magazine 4th Annual Photo Contest
1 of 10 Altered Images Finalists: Dancing Tree: March 31, 2007
Vintage Illinois 2008 Featured Wine Label: Bald Eagle Photo
2013 Cape Cod Annual Guide Cover Photo
2014-present Getty Contributor http://www.gettyimages.com/galleries/photographers/paula_guttilla
2016 Pub. National Geographic book contributor “A Year of Daily Gratitude” by Lorraine Miller
2016 pub. Oct issue of ARRP , Oct issue Costal Living , Spring issue Flower Mag.
2016 -Current : Village of North Utica’s I-80 Billboard by Marseilles Exit.
1. Joanne Jalley Memorial , Jacobs Library, Illinois Valley Community College
2. Eureka Savings Bank in LaSalle, Illinois
3. Central Bank Illinois, Peru, Il
4.. Utica Village Hall, Utica, IL
5. Westclox Bldg. Peru, IL
6. Coldwell Banker Todays Realtors, Peru, IL
7. Jay Baxter CPA. Oglesby, IL
Retail Locations :
1. “A Mess of Things” 726 LaSalle Street, Ottawa, Illinois 61350
2. Ottawa Art League Hall Gallery , 807 LaSalle Street, Ottawa, Il
3. 101 Club, 101 1st Street, La Salle, IL
4. On Line : http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/paula-guttilla.html